11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGenesis of fibrous calcite and emerald by amagmatic processes in the southwestern Uinta Mountains, UtahBy Stephen T. Nelson, Jeffrey D. Keith, Kurt N. Constenius, Jay Olcott, Erin Duerichen and David G. TingeyArticle | Published in 2008 in Rocky Mountain Geology 43 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.43.1.1Stephen T. NelsonJeffrey D. KeithKurt N. ConsteniusJay OlcottErin DuerichenDavid G. Tingey
- Restricted accessAuthigenesis of the Wagon Bed Formation, central WyomingBy James R. Boles and Ronald C. SurdamJames R. BolesRonald C. Surdam
- Restricted accessA summary of authigenic silicates in the tuffaceous rocks of the Green River FormationBy Ronald B. Parker and Ronald C. SurdamRonald B. ParkerRonald C. Surdam
- Restricted accessDifferential thermal contractions and compressibilities as a cause for mineral fracturing and annealingBy George W. DeVoreGeorge W. DeVore
- Restricted accessA computer program for representation of mineral chemical analyses in terms of end member moleculesBy Kenneth PerryKenneth Perry
- Restricted accessA computer program which computes modal and mineralogic compositions within a ternary systemBy Kenneth PerryKenneth Perry