15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPyrochlore and columbite-tantalite as indicator minerals for specialty metal depositsBy D.A.R. Mackay and G.J. SimandlArticle | Published in 2015 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 15 (2-3)DOI: 10.1144/geochem2014-289D.A.R. MackaySchool of Earth and Ocean Science, University of Victoria, 3800 Finnerty Road, Victoria, BC, Canada, V8P 5C2G.J. SimandlSchool of Earth and Ocean Science, University of Victoria, 3800 Finnerty Road, Victoria, BC, Canada, V8P 5C2 British Columbia Geological Survey, Ministry of Energy and Mines, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, 1810 Blanshard Street, Victoria, BC, Canada, V8W 9N3
- Restricted accessOn the growth of colloform textures: a case study of sphalerite from the Galmoy ore body, IrelandBy Craig D. Barrie, Adrian J. Boyce, Alan P. Boyle, Patrick J. Williams, Kevin Blake, Jamie J. Wilkinson, Mike Lowther, Paul McDermott and David J. PriorArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492008-080Craig D. BarrieAdrian J. BoyceAlan P. BoylePatrick J. WilliamsKevin BlakeJamie J. WilkinsonMike LowtherPaul McDermottDavid J. Prior
- Restricted accessFormation of gigantic gypsum crystalsBy J. GARCIA-GUINEA, S. MORALES, A. DELGADO, C. RECIO and J.M. CALAFORRAArticle | Published in 2002 in Journal of the Geological Society 159 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764902-001J. GARCIA-GUINEAS. MORALESA. DELGADOC. RECIOJ.M. CALAFORRA
- Restricted accessKinetics of precipitation of gypsum and implications for pressure‐solution creepBy SIESE DE MEER, CHRISTOPHER J. SPIERS and COLIN J. PEACHArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (2)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.2.269SIESE DE MEERCHRISTOPHER J. SPIERSCOLIN J. PEACH
- Restricted accessMineralogy, sulphur isotope geochemistry and the development of sulphide structures at the Broken Spur hydrothermal vent site, 29°10’N, Mid-Atlantic RidgeBy I. B. BUTLER, A. E. FALLICK and R. W. NESBITTArticle | Published in 1998 in Journal of the Geological Society 155 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.155.5.0773I. B. BUTLERA. E. FALLICKR. W. NESBITT
- Restricted accessHigh-temperature (>90°C) calcite precipitation at Waikite Hot Springs, North Island, New ZealandBy BRIAN JONES, ROBIN W. RENAUT and MICHAEL R. ROSENArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.3.0481BRIAN JONESROBIN W. RENAUTMICHAEL R. ROSEN
- Restricted accessDiscussion on detrital magmatic muscovite from the Lower Carboniferous of southwest Ireland: buried granites uncovered?Article | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.2.0415
- Restricted accessMineralogical and chemical variation of francolites with geological timeBy G. H. McCLELLAN and S. J. VAN KAUWENBERGHArticle | Published in 1991 in Journal of the Geological Society 148 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.148.5.0809G. H. McCLELLANS. J. VAN KAUWENBERGH
- Restricted accessAn observation on Mohs' Scale of HardnessBy G. WestArticle | Published in 1986 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 19 (2)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1986.019.02.12G. West
- Restricted accessMicrostructural contrasts between some sedimentary francolitesBy R. A. HewittArticle | Published in 1980 in Journal of the Geological Society 137 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.137.6.0661R. A. Hewitt