71 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 71 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
71 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 71 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe origin and significance of pedogenic dolomite from the Upper Permian of the South Urals of RussiaBy TIMOTHY KEARSEY, RICHARD J. TWITCHETT and ANDREW J. NEWELLArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Magazine 149 (2)DOI: 10.1017/S0016756811000926TIMOTHY KEARSEYRICHARD J. TWITCHETTANDREW J. NEWELL
- Restricted accessComplex quartz growth histories in granite revealed by scanning cathodoluminescence techniquesBy R. S. D'Lemos, A. T. Kearsley, J. W. Pembroke, G. R. Watt and P. WrightR. S. D'LemosA. T. KearsleyJ. W. PembrokeG. R. WattP. Wright
- Restricted accessCrystallization of solid solutions from aqueous solutions in a porous medium, zoning in (Ba,Sr)SO 4By M. Putnis Prieto and L. Fernandez-DiazM. Putnis PrietoL. Fernandez-Diaz
- Restricted accessFactors controlling the kinetics of crystallization; supersaturation evolution in a porous medium; application to barite crystallizationBy Manuel Prieto, Andrew Putnis and Lurdes Fernandez-DiazManuel PrietoAndrew PutnisLurdes Fernandez-Diaz
- Restricted accessFormation of olivine pseudo-crescumulates by syntectonic axial planar growth during mantle deformationBy F. G. Christiansen and S. RobertsF. G. ChristiansenS. Roberts
- Restricted accessFerruginous vernadite in an Indian Ocean ferromanganese noduleBy J. OstwaldJ. Ostwald
- Restricted accessChlorite-mica stacks in low-strain rocks from central WalesBy J. Craig, W. R. Fitches and A. J. MaltmanJ. CraigW. R. FitchesA. J. Maltman
- Restricted accessAn unusual occurrence of quartz and amorphous silica at Carmean, Moneymore, Co. AntrimBy J. PrestonJ. Preston
- Restricted accessPhengite spherules from the Dalradian Bonahaven Formation, Islay, Scotland; glauconitized microfossils?By I. J. FairchildI. J. Fairchild