29 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 29 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
29 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 29 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTHE ORIGIN OF LARGE IRREGULAR GEM-QUALITY TYPE II DIAMONDS AND THE RARITY OF BLUE TYPE IIB VARIETIESBy A.E. MOOREArticle | Published in 2014 in South African Journal of Geology 117 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.117.2.219A.E. MOORESchool of Earth and Environmental Sciences, James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland, Australia. Dept. of Geology, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa. African Queen Mines Ltd., Box 66 Maun Botswana. (Postal), e-mail: email@example.com
- Restricted accessORIGIN OF TANZANITE AND ASSOCIATED GEMSTONE MINERALIZATION AT MERELANI, TANZANIABy C. HARRIS, W. HLONGWANE, N. GULE and R. SCHEEPERSArticle | Published in 2014 in South African Journal of Geology 117 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.117.1.15C. HARRISDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, 7701, South Africa, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgW. HLONGWANEDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, 7701, South Africa, e-mail: email@example.comN. GULEDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, 7701, South Africa, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgR. SCHEEPERSDepartment of Geology, University of the Free State, P.O. Box 339, Bloemfontein, 9300, South Africa. e-mail: email@example.com
- Restricted accessMICROSTRUCTURE AND CRYSTALLOGRAPHIC PREFERRED ORIENTATION (CPO) OF HEMATITE ORES FROM THE SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPE PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICABy H. SIEMESArticle | Published in 2013 in South African Journal of Geology 116 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.116.1.79H. SIEMESInstitut für Mineralogie und Lagerstättenlehre, RWTH Aachen University, D-52056 Aachen, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessON THE OCCURRENCE OF LOUGHLINITE (Na-SEPIOLITE) IN PANS OF THE NORTHERN CAPE PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICABy T. ROELOFSE and F. ROELOFSEArticle | Published in 2011 in South African Journal of Geology 114 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.114.2.201T. ROELOFSEF. ROELOFSE
- Restricted accessEnigmatic textures developed along plagioclase-augite grain boundaries at the base of the Main Zone, Northern Limb, Bushveld Complex – evidence for late stage melt infiltration into a nearly solidified crystal mushBy F. Roelofse, L.D. Ashwal, C.A. Pineda-Vargas and W.J. PrzybylowiczArticle | Published in 2009 in South African Journal of Geology 112 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.112.1.39F. RoelofseL.D. AshwalC.A. Pineda-VargasW.J. Przybylowicz
- Restricted accessElectron probe micro-analysis of oxygen in cordierite: potential implications for the analysis of volatiles in mineralsBy Martin Rigby, Giles Droop, David Plant and Peter GräserArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (2-3)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.2-3.239Martin RigbyGiles DroopDavid PlantPeter Gräser
- Restricted accessThe systematics of Co, Ni, and Cu contents in pyrrhotite from the upper zone of the western Bushveld Complex, South AfricaBy Roland MerkleArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (2-3)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.2-3.187Roland Merkle
- Restricted accessSymplectitic augite from the Platreef –textural evidence for fluid/rock interaction in the Northern Sector of the Northern Limb of the Bushveld Complex?By Frederick Roelofse and Lewis D. AshwalArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.1.21Frederick RoelofseLewis D. Ashwal
- Restricted accessCodification of unnamed mineralsBy Dorian G.W. Smith and Ernest H. NickelArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.1.114Dorian G.W. SmithErnest H. Nickel