350 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 350 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
350 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 350 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPermeability of fault rocks from the Median Tectonic Line in Ohshika-mura, Nagano, Japan as studied by pressure-cycling testsBy S. Uehara and T. ShimamotoChapter | Published in 2007 in The Relationship between Damage and LocalizationISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-537-4S. UeharaT. Shimamoto
- Restricted accessFracture aperture, length and pattern geometry development under biaxial loading: A numerical study with applications to natural, cross-jointed systemsBy J. E. OlsonChapter | Published in 2007 in The Relationship between Damage and LocalizationISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-537-4J. E. Olson
- Restricted accessInfluence of grain size and geothermal gradient on the ductile-to-brittle transition in arenaceous sedimentary rocks: Implications for fault structure and fluid flowBy Q. J. Fisher, S. D. Harris, M. Casey and R. J. KnipeChapter | Published in 2007 in The Relationship between Damage and LocalizationISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-537-4Q. J. FisherS. D. HarrisM. CaseyR. J. Knipe
- Restricted accessMicroscale damage evolution in compacting sandstoneBy A. A. Digiovanni, J. T. Fredrich, D. J. Holcomb and W. A. OlssonISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-537-4A. A. DigiovanniJ. T. FredrichD. J. HolcombW. A. Olsson
- Restricted accessThe progression from damage to localization of displacement observed in laboratory testing of porous rocksBy J. M. LoganISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-537-4J. M. Logan
- Restricted accessStrain localization in geomaterialsBy J. Desrues, P. Bésuelle and H. LewisISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-537-4J. DesruesP. BésuelleH. Lewis
- Restricted accessThe mechanics of fault distribution and localization in high-porosity sands, Provence, FranceBy C. A. J. Wibberley, J.-P. Petit and T. RivesISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-537-4C. A. J. WibberleyJ.-P. PetitT. Rives
- Restricted accessDamage and localization: Two key concepts in rock deformation studiesBy Y. Guéguen and P. BésuelleISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-537-4Y. GuéguenP. Bésuelle
- Restricted accessProximity to a critical point: Evidence from, and implications for, hydrocarbon reservoirsBy K. J. HefferISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-537-4K. J. Heffer
- Restricted accessLocalization processes in a coupled hydrogeomechanically sensitive fractured systemBy M. A. Reynolds, G. D. Couples, H. Lewis and G. E. PickupISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-537-4M. A. ReynoldsG. D. CouplesH. LewisG. E. Pickup