444 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 444 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
444 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 444 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTowards better design and management of tsunami evacuation routes: a case study of Ao Jak Beach RoadBy Alan D. Ziegler, Roy C. Sidle, Mandy S. Song, Zuo Jin Ang and Decha DuangnamonChapter | Published in 2012 in Natural Hazards in the Asia–Pacific Region: Recent Advances and Emerging ConceptsISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-609-8Alan D. ZieglerRoy C. SidleMandy S. SongZuo Jin AngDecha Duangnamon
- Restricted accessAn examination of hazard communication logs and public response during the 1946 and 1960 tsunamis that impacted Hilo, HawaiiBy Jeanne B. Johnston, Deanne K. Bird, James R. Goff and Walter C. DudleyChapter | Published in 2012 in Natural Hazards in the Asia–Pacific Region: Recent Advances and Emerging ConceptsISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-609-8Jeanne B. JohnstonDeanne K. BirdJames R. GoffWalter C. Dudley
- Restricted accessTsunami hazard related to a flank collapse of Anak Krakatau Volcano, Sunda Strait, IndonesiaBy T. Giachetti, R. Paris, K. Kelfoun and B. OntowirjoChapter | Published in 2012 in Natural Hazards in the Asia–Pacific Region: Recent Advances and Emerging ConceptsISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-609-8T. GiachettiR. ParisK. KelfounB. Ontowirjo
- Restricted accessBedding structures in Indian tsunami deposits that provide clues to the dynamics of tsunami inundationBy Adam D. Switzer, S. Srinivasalu, N. Thangadurai and V. Ram MohanISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-609-8Adam D. SwitzerS. SrinivasaluN. ThangaduraiV. Ram Mohan
- Restricted accessRecords of submarine natural hazards off SW TaiwanBy Chih-Chieh Su, Jing-Yi Tseng, Ho-Han Hsu, Cheng-Shing Chiang, Ho-Shing Yu, Saulwood Lin and James T. LiuISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-609-8Chih-Chieh SuJing-Yi TsengHo-Han HsuCheng-Shing ChiangHo-Shing YuSaulwood LinJames T. Liu
- Restricted accessMarine inundation hazards in French Polynesia: geomorphic impacts of Tropical Cyclone Oli in February 2010By Samuel EtienneISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-609-8Samuel Etienne
- Restricted accessFlood generation during the SW monsoon season in northern ThailandBy Han She Lim and Kanokporn BoochabunISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-609-8Han She LimKanokporn Boochabun
- Restricted accessThe special vulnerability of Asia–Pacific islands to natural hazardsBy James P. Terry and James R. GoffISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-609-8James P. TerryJames R. Goff
- Restricted accessThe value of a Pacific-wide tsunami database to risk reduction: putting theory into practiceBy James R. Goff, Catherine Chagué-Goff and James P. TerryISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-609-8James R. GoffCatherine Chagué-GoffJames P. Terry
- Restricted accessGeovisualization of tropical cyclone behaviour in the South PacificBy Gennady A. Gienko and James P. TerryISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-609-8Gennady A. GienkoJames P. Terry